|From the wedding you've been dreaming about, to the fun and crazy Bar-/Bat-Mitzvah parties, to ANY party, I cover them all! Your party is unique and it should be treated that way. I work directly with you to tailor and customize it the way you want. My stage presence ranges from subdued to joining you on the dance floor but you let me know how you like it. Song choices, formalities, even the way to say so long at the end, we cover it all.
As part of booking me you receive:
- My full collection of legal and clean(censored) music
- Basic lighting kit
- Use of microphones for toasts, speeches, and announcements
- All planning before your function including coordinating with the venue, caterer, etc.
- Attire is matched closely to your function (if possible will match colors or dress style)
- Basic hand percussion items your guests can use while out dancing
- Props / Consumables for games (Usually kids parties, only)
- A great time!
There are many key parts to the night. Not just the songs and getting everyone to dance, but also appearance, scheduling, and working with the venue and/or catering staff. Here are some things we go through in detail as we plan your function:
- Function times - This includes beginning, introductions, special dance and formality times, dancing times, and the way you want the end to be special.
- Song Choices - What you like and do not like.
- Special Dances - A first dance perhaps? Dances with parents, slow dances, anniversary dances, the list goes on.
- Toasts and announcements
- Venue Specifics - Where you want me set up, times, working with your planner, and more.
- My attire - Have a special color you want me to wear?
- Lighting choices - A great way to make the scene and always included but we go over how much you would like.
Choose a function type above to get started!
“We just wanted to thank you for everything you did to make the event so special for us. We had a wonderful time and we truly appreciate all the work you put in for us. All our friends and family had a great day and we can't thank you enough for all your help!”
-Gary and Leah
Wedding, Veronique Ballroom, Brookline, MA